edward-is-steveedward-is-steve

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Pretty Awesome!

Although I love the fact of playing classic songs like those on a keyboard, you should work on the interactivivity of the keys.Sometimes I would push them and they wouldn't work.Besides that slight flaw I though it was coolo.I hope you make more things like this maybe with more of a song choice though

Ping_Pong Ping_Pong

Ping pong!!!!

Nice graphics and the style was grand. Sound was realistic. The violence was all that hitting of the ball!!!! Of cource there was interactivity!!! ITS PING-PONG the humor came when i laughed to myself when playing...and the fact it was super easy.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

It wasnt that good.

I found it wasnt that good....the gameplay bored me. got a 7 from me though.

Rumble ball field 1 Rumble ball field 1

Woot.

Fun but a little boring.Make something a little more....EXTREME! lol no just try something different.

GameBalance responds:

OK! but what???

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Sweet

mouses of the fuuuuutttturree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool thingy there my friend!!! make another!! with a mouse that can click stuff!!!! but then it will just be interactive buddy....not saying thats bad..you'll get alot of front page time!!!

-steve

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Repetitive!!!!!!!!!

fun times! running around dying alot though...fun game loved it.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Bill Cosby and the pudding snacks!

I always wanted to see a Bill Cosby game on NG but none had come...but the you come along and show us his future.Thank you.You should remake it and give him a Jell-O gun.....make sure its not the low fat crap.

-Steve