edward-is-steveedward-is-steve

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Omg Awesomest thing ever

That is the single most greatest thing on Newgrounds.All the gays giving it a zero arent probably lifeless losers who suck.I mean come on.For them to say that there was no graphics would mean stick figures.No style would mean you copied it.No sound would mean that there was no talking,singing,or sound effects,There was no interactivity I can agree with that.And if they didnt find any humor in that they are even gayer than I though.Congrats dude

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

Umm...

Well it was a very good idea and really original but the problem is was the graphics sucked really really badly.The sound was kinda bad too,It was impossible to hear without having to read the words on the bottom.Overall it was pretty funny but your defently have some work to do.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

owkay

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Whoa

Ever since i watched the first "bad guys" i always though "this looks soooo much like something i would make if i had a flash maker"Good job and i cant wait for #4.*add the ancient god a bitch slapping in that one. he was AWESOME.*

ChrisNosal responds:

Thank you.

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Pencil man is sccrrrreeewwwwwwed.

Poor guy....he doesnt stand a chance....nice flash though. make another!!!! and make it as good as or even better than this one!

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow

Thats was nice you guys. The first one was great, the second one would have gotten an 15.5 in violence if it went that high, and the third was awesome. Happy halloween everyone(just thought id throw that shiz-it in)

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

AWESOME!!!

I love it so much! I love all of your submissions especially the badjer song! This song is soooo addictive I find myself singing it all the time!! I love your movies! Keep it up!! (and those that rated under a freakin 8 brun in hell O.O)

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!

It's awesome!! ROCK ON!!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

wow......

This is one of those flashes that make me feel all timgly inside after seeing.Either im starting to have a heart attack or this was an awesome flash.....im going with the second one. Good job and keep 'em coming.

Die Die

good job davie

Lol I can tell this is your first submission...and guess what! This is Felicia! Lol over all it was pretty funny but it had no sound and it wasnt very graphical...lol well good luck David see you when school starts!!!!!!

David responds:

Hi mommy..or steve..whoever gets it...YOURE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A TEN...o well ty for da review.

Poor Monkey Poor Monkey

LMAO

I love this!! It is soo awesome!! The 2nd one is just as funny too!!1 Keep its up dude YOU RULE!!!!!